Monday, November 12, 2012

Contents



Please note:

For 2012 I am taking a break from ranking teams and just enjoying games.  I may post final rankings at end of season.

            I think I proved my points about rankings:

            Rankings are arbritary based on one's criteria.  I always      
           made my criteria clear.  Newspapers should do the same.

           Computer rankings such as MaxPreps or Dunkel or whomever are  
           really bogus and base too much on previous season.

Contents form last year:

1. Introduction

2. Games I will (have) attended this year

3. Weekly update

4. Overall South Jersey Rankings

5. Group 1 Rankings

6. Tri-County Conference Rankings

7. Gloucester County Rankings

8. Public School Playoff History

9. Largest Margins of Victory

10. Old Posts

Sidebar: Polls, Photos, Links, archives


Ignore the "published" dates and times as these are manipulated to have posts appear in correct order.

No comments: